Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pantone's Tiger Lily 17-1456 was the 2004 Color of the Year.
It acknowledges the hipness of orange, with a touch of exoticism.
With inspiration from the natural flower, this warm orange contains the very different red and yellow. One of these colors evokes power and passion while the other is hopeful. This combination creates a bold and rejuvenating color.
This is also the color of Markie Cohen's jacket.
What else happened in 2004:
- January- Queen Elizabeth II christens the largest passenger ship, the RMS Queen Mary 2.
- February- San Francisco begins issuing same-sex marriage licenses.
- May-The largest expansion of the European Union takes place. The expansion included: Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Malta and Cyprus.
- The 2004 Summer Olympics were held in Athens, Greece.
- Shrek 2 was the highest grossing film of 2004.
|January • February • March • April • May • June • July • August • September • October • November • December|
|Color of the Year|
|2000 • 2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011|